Model 715X28X88 is a non-handed, delayed egress, electronic exit door locking system. Arming is accomplished by actuating the deadbolt using a 1-1/8” rim cylinder (not included). When armed, depressing the push bar will release the deadbolt and sound an immediate alarm, however the deadlatch will prevent the door from opening until the 15- second exit delay has expired.
Finish: Satin Aluminum
A standard 9V alkaline battery is provided. This battery must be installed at all times for proper operation of the unit.
A Rim Cylinder is required to operate the alarm (not included)
• 15-second delayed egress
• Meets NFPA101 Life Safety Code
• Local smoke-detector input (easy key reset)
• Selectable alarm: continuous or two-minute shutdown
• Exterior key control (requires additional rim cylinder)
• Audible low-battery indication
• Visual armed indicator LED (on Control Box)
• Piercing electronic siren (95dB at 10 feet)
• Full 1” throw deadbolt with rotating steel inserts.
• The following items are supplied with the product:
• Lock Assembly, with 9V alkaline backup battery
• Single-Door Keeper Assembly
• Push Bar Assembly
• Control Box Assembly
• Model 271 Flexible Conduit, with covers (2)
• Power Transformer
• 5-Conductor Cable (10 feet)
• Self-Adhesive Warning Labels required to comply with NFPA 101 Hardware
To comply with National Fire Protection Association Standard NFPA101, this lock must be connected to an approved supervised automatic fire-detection system or sprinkler system that will automatically unlatch the lock instantly in the event of an emergency. See Connection to Remote Life-Safety Equipment.
Model: 715X28X88, 715x28x88x48
Power: 12Vac, 20VA Transformer; 9Vdc Alkaline Battery (Alarm Standby)
Current: 775mA max.; Alarm Circuit, Battery Only (Ac Failure): Standby, 20μA typ.; Alarm, 75mA typ.
Standby: 1 year typ.
Battery Life: 200 alarm sequences typ. or constant alarm for 7 hours typ.
Latch Release Time: 13-15 seconds
Auto Alarm Shutdown: 2 minutes typ.
Sound Pressure Level: 95dB measured at 10 ft.
Operating Temperature: 20 to 135°F (-7 to 57°C)
Dimensions (hxwxd): Model 715, 8½”x33”x3¼”; Control Box: 5”x3½”x2”