||1 3/8"- 2 3/8" (inches)|
||Suitable for wooden doors|
||2 part 5/16" (inches) spring loaded spindle|
||Zinc alloy |
||Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right|
The CL410 is a medium duty tubular Deadllatch Lock
The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered.
The spring loaded Deadlatch will lock automatically when the door is closed.
- Internal doors and External doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Medium duty tubular Deadlatch Lock
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in Stainless Steel and Polished Brass
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Back to Back option available CL410BB
The CL410 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with theCclear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
Locks come with a standard 2 3/8" Deadlatch.
Optional 2 3/4" Deadlatch available
Model: codelocks, code locks, codelock, code lock, CL410-SS, CL410 SS, CL410SS, CL410-PB, CL410 PB, CL410PB, CL410-DB, CL410 DB, CL410DB, CL400 Series, 400 Series, Dark bronze, Flat Black