Codelocks CL4210 CL 4000 Series
- Allows up to 80 User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
- On door programming via Master (programming) Codes
- Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes to be entered
- Locked / unlocked , LED indicator option
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button, and alarm release included
- Passage mode entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
||1 3/8" - 2 1/2"|
||Suitable for wooden doors - For other materials contact Technical Support|
||5/16" (inches) spring loaded spindle |
||Zinc alloy |
||Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right |
||4 x AA Cells (supplied) |
The CL4210 is a medium duty lock.
The outside lever turns freely without operating the deadlatch. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the deadlatch. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Passage mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Passage mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- External doors low/medium traffic
- Internal doors - low/medium traffic
- Mortice Latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Available in Stainless Steel, Polished Brass
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long.Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.
Lock comes with a standard 2 3/8" deadlatch.
Optional 2 3/4" Deadlatch available
Model: codelocks, code locks, codelock, code lock, CL4210-SS, CL4210 SS, CL4210SS, CL4210-PB, CL4210 PB, CL4210PB, CL4210-DB, CL4210 DB, CL4210DB, CL4000 Series, 4000 Series Dark bronze, Flat Black, codelocks 4210, codelocks cl4000 series, codelocks 4000 series