The CL510 is a heavy duty tubular deadlatch lock
||1 3/8" 2 3/8" (inches |
||Suitable for wooden doors |
||2 part 5/16" (inches) spring loaded spindle |
||Zinc alloy |
|Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right |
The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered.
The spring loaded deadlatch will lock automatically when the door is closed.
- Internal doors and External doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Heavy duty tubular deadlatch lock
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Back to Back option available CL510BB
CL510 stainless steel lock available with either lever or knob handle.
The CL510 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with theCclear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 11 buttons a total of 2,047 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
Lock comes with a standard 2 3/8" Deadlatch.
Optional 2 3/4" Deadlatch available
Model: codelocks, code locks, codelock, code lock, CL510-SS, CL510 SS, CL510SS, CL510-PB, CL510 PB, CL510PB, CL500 Series, 500 Series