- Allows up to 80 User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
- On door programming via Master (programming) Codes
- Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes to be entered
- Locked / unlocked , LED indicator option
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button, and alarm release included
- Passage mode option entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
||1 3/8"-2 1/2" (inches) |
||Suitable for wooden doors|
||5/16(inches) spring loaded spindle |
||Zinc alloy |
||Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right |
||4 x AA Cells (supplied)|
A heavy duty electronic tubular deadlatch back to back with intrechangable core, providing coded access in both directions.
Independent keypad plates on both sides to provide coded access in both directions.
- External doors - low / medium / high traffic
- Internal doors - low / medium / high traffic
- Mortice Latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Available in Stainless Steel, Polished Brass
- Also available as Back to Back (CL5210BB) Provides coded access in both directions
- Interchangable core. Accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from Core Models: Best, Falcon, Arrow
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Passage mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Passage Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long.Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.
Lock comes with a standard 2 3/4" deadlatch.
Optional 2 3/8" Deadlatch available
Model: codelocks, code locks, codelock, code lock, CL550BB-SS-IC, CL5210BB SS-IC, CL5210BBSS-IC, CL5210BB-PB-IC, CL5210BB PB-IC, CL5210BBPB-IC, CL5210BB-DB-IC, CL5210BB DB-IC, CL5210BBDB-IC, CL5210-BB-SS-IC, CL5210-BB SS-IC, CL5210-BBSS-IC, CL5210-BB-PB-IC, CL5210-BB PB-IC, CL5210-BBPB-IC, CL5210-BB-DB-IC, CL5210-BB DB-IC, CL5210-BBDB-IC, CL550BB-SSIC, CL5210BB SSIC, CL5210BBSSIC, CL5210BB-PBIC, CL5210BB PBIC, CL5210BBPBIC, CL5210BB-DBIC, CL5210BB DBIC, CL5210BBDBIC, CL5210-BB-SSIC, CL5210-BB SSIC, CL5210-BBSSIC, CL5210-BB-PBIC, CL5210-BB PBIC, CL5210-BBPBIC, CL5210-BB-DBIC, CL5210-BB DBIC, CL5210-BBDBIC, Dark bronze, Flat Black