KL1000 is a stylish electronic Cabinet Lock - ideal for use on cupboards, cabinets & lockers.
- Assembled to accommodate up to 1/4” thick material only
- New 10 button keypad
- User Codes are 4 digits long
- Master and Sub-Master Codes are 8 digits long
- Multiple User Code mode
- One Time User Code mode (locker mode)
- 15,000 openings on 2 x AAA cells (supplied)
- Battery failure override using 9v battery accross LED's (+/-) and Master Code
- Easy to install in a matter of minutes
- All parts / mounting bolts / template included
- Quick retrofit for cam locks
- Fit to units that do not have an existing lock
- Easy programming and code change
- Available as vertical model (standard) / horizontal Right Hand (RH)/ horizontal Left Hand (LH)
- IP54 rated when used with the door gasket (CL1000 DG) available as a separate part
|Cam fixing point:
|Spindle cut out:
||2 x AAA cells (supplied) |
The KL1000 Electronic Cabinet Lock
The KL1000 Cabinet Locks is a quick retrofit for keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards. It can just as easily be fitted to units which don't have a locking device already fitted, giving the user immediate, simple, keypad access without the hassle of keys!
- Available in Silver Grey Finish
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
The KL1000 Cabinet Lock is available as a standard vertical model. Horizontal models are also available, Horizontal Right Hand and Left Hand models (handed by looking at the keypad side of the door right hand hinge / hung = KL1000 RH). These two models were developed due to a lack of height, sometimes found when fitting the KL1000 in the vertical position. For example, internal post boxes.
The KL1000 has a simple 10 button keypad and a # button which is used when programming. When closed the # button is covered by the lever.
The KL1000 has 4 program levels:
This is the default function and is already pre-programmed in new locks. It is the most common functions and is used where the same code will be repeatedly used.
Single Use (Locker Mode)
The user enters a single use code which will lock and then open the lock once only and be erased. This function is used for short term, multi occupancy applications e.g. a locker in a leisure centre. The lock will now remain open until the next single use code is entered into the lock.
The KL1000 is IP54 rated when used with the door gasket (KL1000DG), available as a separate part.
The KL1000 Cabinet Locks is supplied as standard with two cams, but will accept the majority of other cam variations that will fit onto the KL1000's 5/16" (inches) square spindle. The lock is supplied with all the necessary fixings, template and operating instructions to fit the lock to the cabinet, locker or cupboard.