Detex AO19-1 Low Energy Automatic Door Operators for Single Doors - For 36"Doors
Finish - AL - Clear Finish
The AO19 Series Automatic Operator for single doors is an easy to install, heavy duty product for high use and high abuse low energy applications. The AO19 Series meets requirements for ANSI/BHMA A156.19 (American National Standard for Power Assist and Low Energy Power Operated Doors) and provides standard features that meet the requirements of the American Disabilities Act.
• Economical operator provides safe and easy access in medium to high-traffic and security areas
• Provides ADA compliant access to handicap applications
• Quiet operation
• Hanger plate allows quick installation
• Self-contained unit in an extruded case allows easy access for maintenance and adjustments
• Works with existing access control, locking and computer signal devices
• Reduced service calls due to heavy-duty construction
• 3-way low-voltage ON/OFF/HOLD switch for ease of service and setup
• 115VAC power plug-in mounted in header
• Easy manual use
• Available in single, pair (twin) for independent, simultaneous and dual egress openings
• Power close applies a reverse power to aid in latch check position. Must be selected to activate.
• Single voltage source required to operate
• Adjustable delayed activation for sequenced vestibule doors
• Reverse on obstruction stalls a door during closing cycle and re-activates to open if an obstruction is sensed anytime before the latch position. Must be selected to activate.
• Adjustable closing speed
• Push & Go (Use for Handicap) activates when door is manually pushed to open. Must be selected to activate.
• Electric lock relay provides an adjustable delay before door opens to unlock an electric strike, maglock or other types of electric locks - prevents binding
Power Requirements -
• 115VAC 60 HZ 3 amps Motor
• 115VDC rectified
• 1/8 hp
• 60:1 gearbox
• Activation input terminals
• Form C lock switch terminals
• Safety lock-out built in
• 17 additional features standard on board
• 7" h x 4 1/2" d
• Approximately 50 lbs
• Aluminum extrusion
• Push reveal depth up to 11" with standard arm. Extended arm available.
• Pull reveal depth up to 5"
Detex Limited Warranty
3 Year Mechanical / 1 year Electrical Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Model: Detex AO19, AO19-1, AO19-1xLH Push, AO19-1xRH Push, AO19-1xLH Pull, AO19-1xRH Pull
Listings and Approvals
Cerified to ANSI/UL 325 Tested - ANSI 156.19
Meets ADA requirements
Certified to CAN/CSA 247-92
3-Hour Fire Listed