Falcon 8231 STD Automatic Operators - Pull Side Mount - Aluminum
The Falcon 8200 Series automatic operator ensures smooth, convenient door opening for areas requiring easy accessiblity and ADA compliance. This versatile device can also be easily integrated into electrified openings with our wireless accessory offering. Choose the 8231 for pull side or the 8242 for push side installation.
• SmartLatch – Senses and overcomes external pressure conditions with a graduated energy assist for secure latching.
• Push ‘n’ Go – Selectable feature allows door to open automatically as soon as it feels pressure.
• Open position learning – Automatically sets the opening position and detects obstructions to eliminate wall and door damage.
• Pre-load strike assist – Removes load on strike lip with a one second delay allowing the door to release and automatically open.
• LED light illumination – Light illumination on control box signals accurate installation and helps with connection diagnostics
• On board power supply (12 VAC) – Powers actuators and receivers without the need to install an external power supply
Adjustable features: Hold-open time delay • Backcheck speed • Backcheck/latch position • Opening/closing speed
Header length; 26" • Mounting; Surface mount • Handing; Non-handed • Cycle tested; 1 million gear box • Door weight; 200 pounds
Model: Falcon 8231, 8231 AL, 8231 STD AL, 8231STDAL,8231-STD-AL , 8231 REG AL, 8231REGAL