Imperial (Taco) ED-FVR531 Reversible Fire Rated Vertical Type Panic Exit Device for Double Door installation
- UL Listed for Fire and Egress- Listed for 1-1/2 for doors Under 38" x 86"
- Meets template requirements #161 (2-1/8" bore-2-3/4" backset) cylindrical lock prep.
- For 1-3/4" thick doors, 30"-48" door widths, 3" minimum stile required
- For doors up to 84" in height
- Dead latching - Non handed
- Interlocking Top and Pullman Bottom Latch.
- Baked Enamel Aluminum (AL) and Duronodic (DU) Finish.
- Available with many types of exterior access accessories (see below)
- Limited one year warranty
FVR531 Wrought Steel, Painted finishes: Satin Aluminum Satin Gold Bronze Satin Duronodic Satin Brass
FVR5311 Wrought Steel, Highly Polished Plated finishes: Polished Brass
FVRS5531 All Stainless Steel Model with all parts both internal & external made of stainless steel, with 3 parts solid brass. Fasteners & Accessories Stainless Steel too. US32D Satin Stainless Steel
- ANSI A156.3 Grade 1. UL10C and UBC 7.2 for positive pressure.
- ANSIA117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility
- C-UBC - California Uniform Builders Code -2001
- NFPA-80- National Fire Protection Association - 1999
- NFPA101 National Fire Protection - Life Safety - 2000
1 YEAR WARRANTY
We will replace or repair this item within a one year period from the date of shipment proven defective in workmanship or material. Our warranty does not cover, defect due to failure to perform normal maintenance, faulty installation or uses for which our products were not designed. Our liability shall in no event exceed the net cost of the merchandise. No materials may be returned without written consent. We are not responsible for any charges for labor or material incurred by others. This is a limited warranty and liability for our products.