LCN 4631 Auto Equalizer Power Operator - Top jamb (pull side) mounted
Electric Closer: 120V
Finish: Aluminum or Dark Bronze
The 4600 Series electric Auto-Equalizerseries combines all door operator and
door control functions in one package. This versatile, easy-to-install system is low
maintenance and offers the following features:
- Allows 90 Degree of power opening & Manual opening up to 170 Degree
- Easy access to on / off and hold open switches.
- Quiet, reliable operator delivers consistent performance.
- No expensive service contracts or periodic maintenance required.
- Fail safe operator acts as a standard door closer in event of power outage.
- Low energy operator does not require guard rails or safety mats.
- Advanced, easy-to-install controller module allows independent adjustment of:
Door Opening Speed Delay / Trigger Time for Sequential Option Door Opening Force Electric Strike Delay Time Hold Open Time 90 Degree Slow Down Alternate Action Timeout Safety Scanner Lockout Time
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode).
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0" and exterior doors to 3'0". Non-Sized 4630 series cylinder is adjustable from size 1 through size 4 and is shipped set to size 3. Closing power of 4630 Series closers may be increased 50%.
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- The 4631 is designed for pull side installation on the top jamb and requires a minimum door width of 36" and a 2" min. head frame. To p rail of door must be 1 1/8" min. and butt hinge size should not exceed 5". Maximum pull side reveal of 1/8". Maximum door weight is 225 lbs
Electrical Data & Certifications: See next Tab