PDQ 93591 SERIES DOOR GRAVITY COORDINATOR - 8-1/2"
ANSI TYPE 21B
- When active door is open, coordinator prevents the active door from closing until inactive door closes first. Closing the inactive door causes strike plate on top of door to contact cam and lift arm, allowing the active door to close. As inactive door continues closing, the roller travels over strike plate on, holding the arm above active door.
- Non-handed. Field reversible.
- Prevents the active door from closing until the inactive door is closed.
93590 Series: 6-1/2" Projection. For use on a pair of doors. - With astragal on the active door up to 4'. - With astragal, inactive door up to 3' 4". - With astragals, both doors up to 2'10".
93591 Series: 8-1/2" Projection. For use on a pair of doors - With astragal on the active door over 4". - With astragal, inactive door over 3' 4" - With astragals, both doors up to 2' 10"
- Cast brass.
- Body: 2 ea. #10 x 1" FH SMS, 2 ea. #10 - 24 x 1" FH MS. Strike: 5 ea. #8 x 1" FH SMS.
- 626 (US26D) Satin Chrome.
CERTIFICATIONS, LISTINGS, COMPLIANCES:
- UL/CUL 10B and UL/CUL10C listed for 3 hours for use with a pair of swing doors incorporating astragal.
- Complies with ANSI/BHMA156.3 Type 21B.
- Meets requirements of Buy American Act.
PDQ 53591, 53591 PDQ, 53591, 53591PDQ, PDQ53591, PDQ DOOR GRAVITY COORDINATOR, PDQ GRAVITY COORDINATOR
Reviews & Feedback
|There are currently no product reviews.