Stanley / BEST 9K-3-0-L Grade 1 Privacy Lever Lock
Function: ANSI # F76 Privacy Lock Latch operated by: Rotating the inside lever Rotating the outside lever only when the inside push button is out
Outside Lever Locked by: Pushing the inside button
Outside Lever Unlocked by: Rotating the outside slotted button, Rotating the inside lever, Closing the door.
Inside Lever Locked by: Cannot be locked
Inside Lever Unlocked by: Always unlocked
Backset - 2 3/4" standard, 3 3/4" available.
Chassis - Critical latch and chassis components are brass or corrosion-treated steel. 2 1/16" diameter to fit 2 1/8" hole in door. (Conforms to ANSI A115.2).
Door thickness - Available for 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" doors only. Spacers available for 1 3/8" doors.
C - 3" Convex
D - 3 1/2" Convex
K - 3" Convex - no ring
L - 3 1/2" Convex - no ring
Finish - 605 (US3) bright brass, 612 (US10) satin bronze, 613 (US10B) oxidized satin bronze, oil rubbed, 626 (US26D) satin chromium plated
Lever handles - Lever handles are a high-quality zinc alloy. Trim components are brass or bronze. Body is approximately 5/8" in diameter; Handle is approximately 4 3/4" long (from center-line of chassis). #14 and #15 levers conform to California Administrative Code Title 19 and Title 24. All three styles of levers conform to the Illinois Accessibility Standard.
Mounting - In addition to standard door preparation (ANSI A115.2 for 1 3/4" doors), two additional holes are needed for through-bolts. Through-bolts require two 5/16 diameter holes located at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions. A drill jig can be order ed to insure accuracy of the holes.
Projection on door - Approx. 2 3/4" when mounted on 1 3/4" door.
Strike - S3: Conforms to ANSI A115.2 for 1 3/4" doors (4 7/8" x 1 1/4" with curved lip).
- Rose locking pin and rose assembly design offers great torque resistance. It prevents the locking pin from twisting, bending, or breaking under attack.
- The innovative design of the slotted key re lease cam and locking lug assembly create maximum attack resistance.
- Even though damaged, the lock still allows key access. In addition, the lever is fully functional from the inside. The hub-mounted torsion spring and strong retractor springs help prevent lever sag and offer a smooth and snappy operation.
- Strong through-bolt mounting studs increase torque resistance. Heavy rose liner material is highly attack resistant.
- Strong retractor springs provide resistance to lever sag.
- Zinc hubs with a shrouded lock ing lug, guaranteeing higher quality and increased torque re sis tance.
- The outside lever sleeve is a seamless one piece construction made of a hardened steel alloy that provides additional reinforcement in the locking lug slot.
Model: Best Stanley 9K30L, 9K30L14DS3605, 9K30L14DS3612, 9K30L14DS3613, 9K30L14DS3626, 9K30L15DS3605, 9K30L15DS3612, 9K30L15DS3613, 9K30L15DS3626, 9K30L16DS3605, 9K30L16DS3612, 9K30L16DS3613, 9K30L16DS3626, 9K30L14CS3605, 9K30L14CS3612, 9K30L14CS3613, 9K30L14CS3626, 9K30L15CS3605, 9K30L15CS3612, 9K30L15CS3613, 9K30L15CS3626, 9K30L16CS3605, 9K30L16CS3612, 9K30L16CS3613, 9K30L16CS3626, 9K30L14KS3605, 9K30L14KS3612, 9K30L14KS3613, 9K30L14KS3626, 9K30L15KS3605, 9K30L15KS3612, 9K30L15KS3613, 9K30L15KS3626, 9K30L16KS3605, 9K30L16KS3612, 9K30L16KS3613, 9K30L16KS3626, 9K30L14LS3605, 9K30L14LS3612, 9K30L14LS3613, 9K30L14LS3626, 9K30L15LS3605, 9K30L15LS3612, 9K30L15LS3613, 9K30L15LS3626, 9K30L16LS3605, 9K30L16LS3612, 9K30L16LS3613, 9K30L16LS3626