Taco VR531 Reversible Vertical Type Panic Exit Device for Double Door installation
- UL listed (underwriter Laboratories) #45R7
- Meets template requirements #161 (2-1/8" bore-2-3/4" backset) cylindrical lock prep.
- Wrought Steel, Painted
- For 1-3/4" thick doors, 30"-48" door widths, 3" minimum stile required
- For doors up to 84" in height (See below for 12" Extension Rod with coupling for 8' doors)
- Dead latching - Non handed - Hex key dogging
- Interlocking Top and Pullman Bottom Latch.
- Available with many types of exterior access accessories (see below)
- Limited one year warranty
VR531 Wrought Steel, Painted finishes: Satin Aluminum Satin Duronodic
VRS5531 All Stainless Steel Model with all parts both internal & external made of stainless steel, with 3 parts solid brass. Fasteners & Accessories Stainless Steel too. US32D Satin Stainless Steel
- ANSI A156.3 Grade 1. UL10C and UBC 7.2 for positive pressure.
- ANSIA117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility
- C-UBC - California Uniform Builders Code -2001
- NFPA-80- National Fire Protection Association - 1999
- NFPA101 National Fire Protection - Life Safety - 2000
1 YEAR WARRANTY
We will replace or repair this item within a one year period from the date of shipment proven defective in workmanship or material. Our warranty does not cover, defect due to failure to perform normal maintenance, faulty installation or uses for which our products were not designed. Our liability shall in no event exceed the net cost of the merchandise. No materials may be returned without written consent. We are not responsible for any charges for labor or material incurred by others. This is a limited warranty and liability for our products.
Reviews & Feedback
|Submited By: Joe Perlman on 11/24/2015
This Taco vertical rod panic device is absolutely fantastic! Great quality, has been installed for three weeks now, heavy usage, no issues. 5
|Average Customer Rating:
||Displaying 1 of 1 product reviews
based on 1 customer reviews